Monday, September 15, 2014

TAG // THE BRITISH TAG

Hey guys!
This is probably one of my favourite tags so far, as it mentions tea! (I love tea. A lot.)
As you can most likely tell, I did kind of panic on a few (okay, most) of the questions, but it was fun to do and it's all good anyway!
I tag all of you, enjoy!

1 - HOW MANY CUPS OF TEA DO YOU HAVE A DAY? HOW DO YOU TAKE IT?
I usually have between 2 and 5 cups of tea a day, and I like it milky with one sugar

2 - FAVOURITE PART OF YOUR ROAST?
Mmmm, probably either the meat or yorkshire pubbings!

3 - FAVOURITE DUNKING BISCUIT?
Oh God, ummm, probably rich tea or custard creams!

4  - FAVOURITE QUINTESSENTIALLY BRITISH PAST TIME?
I literally have no idea apart from my unhealthy obsession with tea...

5 - FAVOURITE WORD?
BLIMEY!

6 - DO YOU KNOW ANY COCKNEY RHYMING SLANG?
Not very much, but enough!

7 - FAVOURITE SWEET?
Cola bottles!

8 - WHAT WOULD YOUR PUB BE CALLED?
The Jolly Hockey Sticks

9 - NUMBER ONE BRITISH PERSON?
Probably a tie between The Queen, danisnotonfire and amazingphil

10 - FAVOURITE SHOP/RESTAURANT?
Shop - Paperchase
Restaurant - Ruby's fish and chips (shh, I tried)

11 - WHAT BRITISH SONG POPS INTO YOUR HEAD?
Patience by Take That, haha!

12 - MARMITE?
LOVE IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment