Wednesday, August 20, 2014

TAG // SUMMERTIME

Hey guys!
I'm hoping to have a few blogs written and uploaded in the next week - I've actually had a few plans and not been an antisocial hermit for once, shock horror! - so I decided to just add in this tag while I'm working on the other blogs (I love a good tag once in a while!)
This one caught my eye, and because it's summer I decided there was no better time to post it than now! I tag all of you :D

1) What books are on your summer reading list?
I recently read Paper Towns by John Green, which was on my summer reading list (it was amazing). Some of the books that are still left on my summer reading list are -
The Runaway Princess by Hester Browne
Don't Tell The Groom by Anna Bell
You Don't Have To Say You Love Me by Sarra Manning
Ice Cream At Carrington's by Alexandra Brown
The Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare

2) What's your favourite summer song at the moment?
At the moment I'm loving I Will Never Let You Down by Rita Ora, Somebody To You by The Vamps, She Looks So Perfect by 5SOS and Still Into You by Paramore

3) What book/song/movie/TV show reminds you of past summers?
All the cheesy summer one hit wonders usually remind me of summer! Pretty Things by Sarra Manning always reminds me of summer too, as it's a perfect summer read (to be fair, it's just a perfect book) and there's not really any shows or films that specifically remind me of summer!

4) What's your favourite summer clothing thing?
Definitely sunglasses! For me, the bigger the better!

5) What's your favourite thing about summer?
Being able to wear sunglasses! I also like going to the beach and not nearly getting frostbite when I go paddling, and who could forget barbeques?

6) What are you most looking forward to this summer?
Hopefully a bit of beach time and lots and lots of barbeques! Also hopefully catching up with my friends and doing fun, cheap outdoor things like going for picnics or just chilling outside somewhere nice!

7) Favourite place to go in summer?
As mentioned above, I have a massive soft spot for the beach, so I'd ideally love to go somewhere with a beach for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment