Saturday, May 16, 2015

Top 10 // Places I Want To Visit!



Hey guys!
I'm going to try to get back into a better blogging schedule again, as lately I've obviously been pretty bad at it! Hopefully I'll be starting back with one post a week, and hopefully will build it up soon to more.
 
I've had a pretty stressful week this week, with various small not-so good things all building up and causing me to become really stressed out. I won't go into too much detail about anything that happened, as it's long and boring, but even going to my usual happy place didn't help to destress me - neither did any of the methods I'd usually try, like having a nice hot bubble bath before bed, or having something lavender scented under my pillow to help me sleep.
One night, when I couldn't sleep, I was browsing the internet for cute cat pictures and happy things (part of my happy method, which usually works) and on one site, I saw an advert for an airline, with a beautiful picture of a beach in the background. As you probably know if you read my blogs on here, I went on holiday to France last year, and it was my first holiday abroad in years, and since then, I've been desperately wanting to go back on holiday.
I can't quite afford a holiday yet - although I'm really hoping to be able to go away again before the end of this year - but I decided that it was time to write a list of possible holiday destinations (mainly the places I really want to go the most and have wanted to for years) and went to look for pictures of these places while I compiled my top 10 places I want to visit before I die list! (I should probably think of a better and shorter name for that list eventually...)

1 - Paris
This has been the top of my list for literally years now, and I still haven't got my act together and made it here yet! Fingers crossed it'll happen soon, as there's so many things I'd love to do if I went and it'd be one of the best, most memorable trips ever! Of course, I want to go to more places in France as well, but Paris has been the top of my list for as long as I can remember!

2 - America
I can't decide exactly where in America I'd like to go yet (although I have family in Miami) but I'd love to go on a road trip - or several - and just experience as much of it as I could. New York would definitely be on the list though, and of course Miami.

3 - Japan. 
I love so many things about the Japanese culture, plus it looks like a beautiful place to visit. There's so many amazing, unique sounding things to do there, and fabulous sounding places to explore - plus, I would probably go a little bit mad shopping there! 

4 - China. 
I actually have some Chinese relatives, so I'd love to visit China and learn a bit more about everything, as well as explore a lot! I'd love to see the terracotta warriors and the Great Wall, as well as a lot of other things!

5 - Spain
I've actually been to Menorca a few times when I was little, and loved it, but I obviously only have hazy memories of it now, so I'd like to go back and see some more places as well as hopefully returning to Menorca. I remember at one restaurant, the waiter used to give me and my brother free ice cream lollies shaped like bones - I have no idea why, haha!

6 - Australia. 
This looks like a beautiful place to explore, and I'd love to learn how to surf and stuff if I do ever go. The only thing that puts me off is the spiders - I hate those anyway, so going somewhere with massive spiders and poisonous spiders puts me off a bit.

7 - Greece. 
My parents are always talking about how much they love Greece, and my dad in particular is very keen to take us there one day, so hopefully one day I'll be able to cross this off my list. Plus, I adore Greek food when it's done properly, so I will literally be in food heaven, haha!

8 - Sweden
My brother used to go here a lot and come back with loads of gorgeous pictures of the scenery and everything, and it's such a beautiful place that I'd love to go myself and explore it. 

9 - Egypt
This looks like a fab place to visit, plus I've always wanted to go and see the pyramids and see the river Nile! It looks like a lovely country.

10 - Italy
There's so many places in Italy I'd love to see, and many experiences I'd like to have! Plus I've always wanted to learn Italian, I did it for a bit at school but have forgotten pretty much everything! 

So there you have it, my list of places I'd love to visit and will hopefully get the chance to one day - there's also a LOT more places I want to visit, not just these, but I had to try and narrow it down a bit for this list!
Have you been to any of the places I mentioned, or want to go to them too? Let me know!

2 comments:

  1. If Sweden is on your list, you shouldn't forget Finland!
    http://www.buzzfeed.com/tabathaleggett/reasons-you-should-never-visit-finland#.ju8MoAYNnk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I might do some more research on Finland, it looks beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete