Tuesday, January 06, 2015

Small Update!



Hey guys!

So, this is my first post of this year - HAPPY NEW YEAR! I hope you all had an amazing New Year and Christmas, I know I did - it was lovely to get away for a few days and spend some time with family, slobbing around and watching films, playing games and eating far too much amazing food!
I'm kind of sad to go back to routine and stress again now, aha, and it doesn't help that I somehow managed to pick up a cold from somewhere, but that's life!

Last year, I managed to get myself so disorganised with blogging - obviously, at the moment, I'm blogging once a week at birdsontheblog as well as blogging occasionally on here, but I feel like I was neglecting this blog more and more as the year went on, and I don't want that to continue this year - I feel like I should be posting on here at least once a week as well, even if it's just to do an awesome tag I've found, a review of a product I have, or just spilling my mind out like I used to. Writing, for me, is a good way to clear my head, and I miss it when I don't do it very much. So, this year, I'd love to try and post once a week at least on here, as well as carrying on with my Friday slot on birdsontheblog for as long as they still want me.

I'm not saying I won't get writer's block - cause knowing me, I still will - but as long as I try and stay on track and plan out my schedule, I think it'll be fine (she says as she internally panics, aha) 
So, to make sure I don't start slacking already and break my resolution to blog more, I have two new posts going up over the weekend :D
But yeah, this was just a quick post to let you know my plans and what I've been up to, pretty much :) I hope you enjoy the posts at the weekend, and please feel free to comment and let me know what kind of posts you'd like to see me do in the near future :D

No comments:

Post a Comment