Friday, December 19, 2014

The Soundtrack To My Life Tag!


Hey guys!
I was browsing YouTube the other day, and I stumbled across this tag I'm doing today, which was created by  
Zoe London and Lily Melrose. I love music tags, but I can never seem to find any that I enjoy that much. These questions really made me put a lot of thought into my answers, and I hope you enjoy it too - if you do, I tag you to do it too! All credit goes to Zoe and Lily for creating the tag, and I'll leave links to their videos/twitter down below - also, click their full names in this paragraph to visit their blogs!


Song you listen to when you're happy?
There are so many songs I love to listen to when I'm happy, but the main one at the moment is probably Rather Be by Clean Bandit ft Jess Glynne, as it reminds me of good times with my best friend

Song you listen to when you're sad?
I usually start off wallowing in my own sadness for a while, aha, so if I feel sad I usually listen to Fireworks by You Me At Six or So Far Away by Avenged Sevenfold (that song and video gets me every time, haha) but if I want to cheer myself up I'll usually listen to Ready To Go (Get Me Out Of My Mind) by Panic! At The Disco.

What song will you have at your wedding?
I would love to have On The Arrow by AFI as the first dance at my wedding, but seeing as so many people I know don't even know who AFI are, I'll probably have to settle for something else. If I can't have AFI I'd quite like to have Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran.

What song do you dance around the house to?
The main song that makes me dance around the house is probably Too Shy To Scream by AFI, I love that song so much! Two runners up are Adalia by Madina Lake, and Shake It Off by Taylor Swift.

Song you play on your headphones when out and about?
I usually listen to a playlist on shuffle when I'm out and about, but if I had to choose one song in particular, I'd probably choose Silver and Cold by AFI, as it's my all time favourite song and I'd be lost without that song in my life. Either that, or Wake Me Up When September Ends by Green Day.

Song you listen to when you're angry?
This is a really hard one, as I used to feel angry a lot, especially when I was being bullied, but the main song that I used to listen to - and which actually made me feel a lot better - is Strength Through Wounding by AFI. The lyric "Through Our Bleeding, We Are One" made me feel a lot less alone (and it's shouted too, which helped with the anger) and it definitely got me through an awful lot in my life.

Song you'd have at your funeral?
This was a really hard one to think about, actually - I had to think about it a lot, but in the end I decided that I'd like to have either Iris by the Goo Goo Dolls, or Warmness On The Soul by Avenged Sevenfold - or both!

Song that makes you lose your shit at a party?
I don't really go to many parties, but when I did, pretty much every time someone would play Sorry You're Not A Winner by Enter Shikari and every single person would clap.

The last song you listened to?
As I'm writing this, I have my Spotify on shuffle, and the song that's currently on is Jude Law And A Semester Abroad by Brand New.

Your karaoke song?
Hmm, I don't really do karaoke, but the one time I can remember doing it, me and three of my friends decided to sing Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol, and at the end of it my best friend''s stepdad told me that I had a lovely voice, which was sweet.

What song do you work out/exercise to?
Well, I'm excessively lazy, haha, but if I had to choose something to exercise to, I'd choose something catchy and upbeat. Off the top of my head, I'm gonna go with Too Shy To Scream by AFI (yes, I've already mentioned that but I think it'd be good to exercise to) and My My My by Tides (a lovely band I know who are amazing)

Song with the most memories attached?
Hmm, as mentioned before, Strength Through Wounding by AFI has a lot of memories attached. The main song would be Fires by The Chase - a band I used to see far too much, before they split up, but they were a little known band so not a lot of people reading this will probably know who they are.

Song that makes you cry?
Hallelujah by Jeff Buckley. Not going into details, but it makes me cry. Also, if I'm seeing them live, for some reason Silver and Cold by AFI has made me cry every single time.

Song you hate the most?
I really really really don't like Ariana Grande (sorry guys) so anything by her. I also think Bang Bang is overplayed. Unpopular opinion, I also don't like One Direction or Justin Bieber.

Your favourite song of all time?
This was easy - Silver and Cold by AFI. I can't remember a time that I didn't love that song.
Zoe - 
Lily -  

No comments:

Post a Comment