Tuesday, July 22, 2014

TAG // SUMMER LOVIN'

Hey guys!
As I've mentioned before, I like tags, and this one made me smile so I decided to do it - I tag you all, hope you enjoy it!

1. Summer lipstick you're loving?
At the moment I'm in love with the Barry M lip paint in Genie - on me, it turns a really pretty hot pink!

2. Summer nail polish you're loving?
Bikini So Teeny by Essie - it's a perfect creamy cornflower blue, which in my opinion is perfect for summer! I also love Hertford Street by Nails Inc - a pretty, slightly corally pink, which looks amazing with a tan

3. Bikini you're loving this summer?
I don't wear bikinis so I pretty much just cannot answer this.

4. Favourite summer Frappuccino from Starbucks?
In the summer I don't usually go for frappuccinos, but they've recently brought out a banana yogurt flavoured one which sounds amazing, so I might have to give that a try next time I'm at Starbucks!

5. Favourite fake tan?
I prefer the gradual tanning moisturisers to full on fake tan, and at the moment I like the Johnson's Holiday Skin body lotion - it's not too dark, and it smells nice too! 

6. Favourite summer song?
At the moment, Last Night by The Vamps, Waves by Mr Probs, Money On My Mind by Sam Smith and Rather Be by Clean Bandit

7. Favourite summer accessory?
Definitely massive sunglasses!

8. Favourite summer fragrance/perfume?
Ooooh, this is a hard one! In the summer I like to use a lighter perfume, and one of my personal favourite is So...? Kiss Me - it smells amazing, and it's perfect if you're on a budget too!

9. Summer book you're loving?
It's not really a summer book, but I recently read The Weight OF Silence by Heather Gudenkauf and it was so gripping and sad - I would definitely recommend it, even though parts of it were rather shocking!

10. What are you most excited to do this summer?
Hopefully go to the beach!

No comments:

Post a Comment