Thursday, October 08, 2015

Day Eight // Favourite Game Soundtrack


Hey guys!
Today is day 8 of my 30 day blogging challenge, where I'm going to be tackling a gaming challenge I found a few weeks ago that I thought looked interesting. In my blog summarising this, I left a photo of the questions, in case anyone wanted to do it, but I'll also copy the question I'm answering into my post every day too.
Sometimes, these posts may contain spoilers for a game - when that happens, I'll warn you before I answer the question, so you can choose whether or not to read on!

Today's question is - what is the best game soundtrack?

I know I'm really bad at choosing, so usually end up with two or three answers, and today is no different! (sorry if it's boring to have a few, haha, I can't help being so indecisive!)
I definitely have a soft spot for the music in Fire Emblem Awakening - there's one track in particular that I find really relaxing and beautiful, which I listen to a lot when I'm blogging or just want to unwind, and the music fits really well with what's happening in the game.
I also love the music in Animal Crossing games - it's especially cute that they change the music slightly when it rains, and that on certain event days there'll be music especially for the event - for example, there's special music on Easter (which they call Bunny Day). The music is also more upbeat and happy during the day, making you want to do stuff, then it gets more relaxing as it gets to the evening, and even more relaxing at night!
Finally, I really love the music on Xenoblade Chronicles. My all time favourite is probably Gaur Plain, but there's so much amazing music throughout the game - including some pretty damn epic fight music! The music really helps to set the mood and compliments the story and areas perfectly.
If you haven't heard the music from any of these games, I'll include a video link to a song from each game in this post too - also, there's some more games which have amazing music which I didn't include in this list but I may blog about at a later date!


No comments:

Post a Comment