Sunday, October 11, 2015

Day Eleven // Gaming System Of Choice


Hey guys!
Today is day 11 of my 30 day blogging challenge, where I'm going to be tackling a gaming challenge I found a few weeks ago that I thought looked interesting. In my blog summarising this, I left a photo of the questions, in case anyone wanted to do it, but I'll also copy the question I'm answering into my post every day too.
Sometimes, these posts may contain spoilers for a game - when that happens, I'll warn you before I answer the question, so you can choose whether or not to read on!

Today's question is - what is your gaming system of choice?

Okay, so I've grown up around Nintendo consoles - they're pretty much the only consoles we've ever owned, although I did have a Playstation at one point - so, naturally, it's going to be a Nintendo console! 

If we're talking about home consoles, then I think I'm going to go with the Wii U - for starters, there's a load of amazing games for it, and the Nintendo eShop also has so many amazing games from previous consoles - including Super Mario 64 and Donkey Kong 64! The game pad is really easy to use too - plus, you can choose to play games on the touchscreen on the controller, so if someone wants to watch something on the TV, you can flip over to the game pad and keep playing while they watch TV!

If we're talking about handheld consoles, then the prize definitely goes to the Nintendo 3DS! I have both an older version, and the newest version - I'd dropped my old one a few too many times and the shoulder pads don't work properly any more, plus the touch screen is a bit past it in places too - and it's definitely my favourite console! Plus, it helps that most of the games I like the most are for it. There's currently only one game that's exclusive to the new 3DS, so you can still play all your old games on it, and if you get the normal size and not the XL (the new one) you can also change the cover plates, which makes it more customisable! I'd definitely recommend getting one if you like games like Super Smash Bros, Pokemon and Zelda. Also, if you keep the system on standby and have it in your bag or pocket when you're out, you get play coins - 1 per 100 steps you do, but you can only get up to 10 a day - and if other people have theirs too, you can pass them, and you can play mini games with them!

No comments:

Post a Comment