Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Day Twenty Seven // Most Epic Scene Ever!


Hey guys!

Today is day 27 of my 30 day blogging challenge, where I'm going to be tackling a gaming challenge I found a few weeks ago that I thought looked interesting. In my blog summarising this, I left a photo of the questions, in case anyone wanted to do it, but I'll also copy the question I'm answering into my post every day too.
Sometimes, these posts may contain spoilers for a game - when that happens, I'll warn you before I answer the question, so you can choose whether or not to read on!

Today's question is - what's the most epic game scene ever? 
*MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS*
Literally will be pretty big spoilers so avoid if you're planning to play either game!

I actually have two which I think are pretty amazing!

The first one is the scene in Fire Emblem Awakening, where your avatar kills Chrom after nearly killing Validar. For a little bit, you're like OH MY GOD THE PREMONITION CAME TRUE! (at the very beginning of the game, after you've created your avatar, you get shown a cut scene which also walks you through how to play the game, and after you've battled Validar, Chrom turns to you and somehow, Validar takes over your body and you kill Chrom) but then, something amazing happens - Chrom gets up!
It's really confusing at first - I remember being like WHAT IS HAPPENING the first time I played through the game, haha - but then it all gets explained and it turns out, you managed to keep in control of yourself enough to weaken your magic so it wouldn't kill Chrom (which I was really pleased about because he's not only one of my favourite characters in the game but on my first run I was married to him too - sucks to accidentally kill your husband in a game, haha) and then you go on to a battle and it's just all amazing!

The second one is in Xenoblade Chronicles, when you're on Valak Mountain on your way to Sword Valley, and Dunban and Mumkhar end up having a massive, epic battle! It's so good - the dialogue is perfect, the scene is amazing, the music is fabulous (to be fair, the music throughout the game is just amazing all the time, haha, they really know how to make the perfect songs for everything that happens and the areas)  and you just want Dunban to kill him there and then. I'm not going to go into too much detail, but that doesn't happen and you merely end up injuring him, but it's still one of the best cut scenes I've come across in a game so far and you should all play the game or see the cut scene!

No comments:

Post a Comment