Tuesday, October 06, 2015

Day Six // Most Annoying Character


Hey guys!
Today is day 6 of my 30 day blogging challenge, where I'm going to be tackling a gaming challenge I found a few weeks ago that I thought looked interesting. In my blog summarising this, I left a photo of the questions, in case anyone wanted to do it, but I'll also copy the question I'm answering into my post every day too.
Sometimes, these posts may contain spoilers for a game - when that happens, I'll warn you before I answer the question, so you can choose whether or not to read on!

Today's question is - which game character do you think is most annoying? 
*may contain spoilers*

Before I played Xenoblade Chronicles, I never though that there could be anyone that annoying in a game - sure, sometimes I found Navi from Ocarina Of Time annoying, but it was never that bad.
When I played Xenoblade, however, I discovered that there was the only character I've ever truly hated in it - Juju.
EVEN HIS NAME IS RIDICULOUS AND ANNOYS ME, COME ON.
Anyway, Juju is annoying as hell, and I'm really glad that he's only in a few cut scenes because even his voice annoys me, as well as everything else about him. Luckily, I don't seem to be alone in this hatred - most people seem to hate him.
He also doesn't think about the fact his actions have consequences - he just goes off and does what he wants to do because he thinks he knows best, and in the process he puts himself - and everyone else - in danger and nearly ends up getting himself - and us - killed.
Yes, it's true that eventually he slightly redeems himself further on in the game - and there's a few amusing memes of him knocking around on the internet, which don't annoy me - but he's still just one of those characters that you hate and would quite happily punch in the face if he was a real person (soz but I really would have to)
So, most annoying video game character - definitely Juju *shudders inwardly*

(that's a face that needs punching, seriously - does anyone else agree?)

No comments:

Post a Comment