Monday, October 19, 2015

Day Nineteen // A Game Setting You Wish You Lived In


Hey guys!
Today is day 19 of my 30 day blogging challenge, where I'm going to be tackling a gaming challenge I found a few weeks ago that I thought looked interesting. In my blog summarising this, I left a photo of the questions, in case anyone wanted to do it, but I'll also copy the question I'm answering into my post every day too.
Sometimes, these posts may contain spoilers for a game - when that happens, I'll warn you before I answer the question, so you can choose whether or not to read on!

Today's question is - pick a game setting you wish you lived in, and show pictures
*MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS*

I actually have a couple of places I'd like to live.

Colony 9 - Xenoblade Chronicles.



Eryth Sea - Xenoblade Chronicles.


Kittyton - Animal Crossing New Leaf (my main town)







No comments:

Post a Comment